Stunning Synthetic Sports Surface
Chelsea Football Club Get New Indoor Artificial Football Pitch
Easigrass have just completed another synthetic grass football field, meeting international FIFA standards. The project was achieved on time and within budget making another very happy and satisfied client.
Not just any client – Chelsea Football Club, who Easigrass have been the preferred contractor for the past 18 years and have built up a reputation of delivering a quality product and first class service.
The project requirement was for a new £4 million CFC Academy Indoor Arena which was to overcome the planning restrictions at their site the first indoor structure was an air dome. The new permanent structure measuring 80m x 60m falls in line with the new Academy 1 criteria set by the FA.
Jason Griffin – Head Groundsman stated;
“The fake turf we chose is only part of the process. We have learnt through experience that the quality of the installation and maintenance regime is as important as the turf. That’s why we had no hesitation working with Easigrass.”
“Jonathan Gallagher, Managing Director of Easigrass Artificial Grass has a very experienced framework and it really shows in the final handover. Well done JG”.
Are you looking for winning sports surface solutions with Easigrass?
Easigrass has a global reputation for quality and craftsmanship built on a foundation of international supply and installation of high-end sporting surfaces over three decades. A gold-winning brand expansion in residential and garden landscaping and innovative artificial grass products has strengthened our position in technological development, knowledge, expertise and adaptability to unique project requirements for all fake grass applications.
Easigrass sports synthetic turf range is the most technically advanced on the market, with endorsements from governing sporting bodies and sporting professionals around the world. Our artificial grass products are used for a range of sports, including golf, rugby, football, cricket, tennis and hockey.
Expertise and experience in creating the most professional, performance based artificial grass installations offered by Easigrass is unrivalled. Easigrass performs at the top level to deliver winning synthetic turf results for sporting professionals and amateurs alike, with high profile clients including four-time Football Premiership champions Chelsea FC.
Instant results with fake grass sports installations
Any sports fan who plays on real grass understand its shortfalls, particularly when a Premier Football League budget is not readily available for the ongoing upkeep and maintenance of the grounds. Muddy, lumpy and slippery in the rain, dusty and hard and uneven in the dry weather – real grass does not always match the performance of the sport being played on its terrain.
For an all-weather, easy-to-maintain and consistently performing surface, many sports bodies and teams look to fake grass solutions to create a winning formula. Synthetic turf provides a smooth, low maintenance, durable and safe playing area for year-round heavy use.
Easigrass has expertly installed more than a million square metres of artificial turf around the world for sports – from private backyard golf putting greens and tennis courts, to professional football, hockey, rugby training grounds and high-profile sports arenas. Expert fitters at Easigrass create seamless finishes, using commercial sports grade adhesive to ensure stability for all installations. Our in-house designers, installers and fitters shape the team to choose for your sporting surface requirements.
There are countless benefits of synthetic turf sport pitches:
- Synthetic surfaces are specifically designed to safely simulate the smooth movement of ball play of the best-kept real grass pitches.
- Artificial grass surfaces are stable, durable and expertly created to withstand heavy footfall and wear and tear of sports such as football, rugby and hockey.
- Once installed, the maintenance costs of keeping pitches in safe, good condition are greatly reduced. No need to mow, manicure or drain. This means more financial investment available for equipment, training facilities and talent.
- Fake grass provides an all-weather, year-round surface. Snow can be easily cleared; rainwater drains away more quickly than real grass; and it remains stable and consistent in dry, warm weather.
- Artificial turf is extremely adaptable and can be installed indoors or in shaded areas where real grass struggles to grow or thrive.
- Synthetic turf offers the perfect solution for clubs and communities who cannot meet high demands of providing natural grass facilities.
- Exceptional technology and professional regulations are in place to ensure maximum safety for players, including shock-pad bases fitted in the installation to meet the unique requirements of each sport.
The most popular game in the world, football is watched and played in every corner of the planet. The wear and tear of real grass surfaces as the result of the popularity of the beautiful game is a global challenge, particularly in areas exposed to difficult weather conditions.
Maintaining pitches is expensive and challenging whatever country you are based, which is why synthetic turf has become a mainstream solution for many professionals and amateurs.
Football’s main governing body FIFA has given fake grass its seal of approval within its professional level rules and regulations, permitting its use for official matches. Many UEFA Champions League and Europa League matches have successfully been played on synthetic 3G football turf.
An artificial turf pitch can be used for more than 1,500 hours each season at the top level of the game, compared to 150 hours on natural grass. Easigrass has installed quality football pitches throughout the world, from small community 5-a-side surfaces to English Premiership training grounds. Quality product and profession