Artificial Grass in North Wales & Chester
As the leading artificial grass company in Wales North and Chester, we supply and install award-winning low-maintenance synthetic grass for homes and businesses across the region. From front and back garden luxury lawns, to schools and commercial premises, as artificial turf suppliers in Chester, North Wales and the surrounding areas, we have got you covered.
We are the only artificial grass company in Chester or artificial turf suppliers in North Wales to offer the most advanced British-design and technology in grass to suit a variety of applications for use all year round. We offer up to 10 years’ warranty for Easigrass products and luxury fake lawn installation in North Wales and Chester. Natural look and feel, no mud, mess or mowing, all Easigrass turf is child and pet safe, UV-stabilised and durable.
Artificial Grass Installation in North Wales & Chester
The quality of our installations is unrivalled. Easigrass products and services have been developed from 30 years of experience. We provide the best artificial grass installation in North Wales and Chester. Our friendly in-house professional teams do all the hard work needed to create a stunning hassle-free lawn that is low-maintenance and looks good all year round.
We guarantee exceptional look and feel on every fake lawn installation in Chester and North Wales. As the leading artificial turf suppliers in Chester and North Wales, we believe in quality, with no hidden extra costs.
Artificial grass ranges in North Wales & Chester
- Easigrass Pet 35mm: Excellent porosity, odour-neutralising technology and soft pile means this grass type is the perfect place for pets to play
- Mayfair 50mm: Our award-winning lawn has graced everywhere from home gardens to corporate balconies, thanks to its premium look and feel. It can also be made child and pet-friendly
- Belgravia 40mm: The natural-look choice with a dense cushioned texture, making it ideal for gardens and terraces
- Chelsea 40mm: An award-winning choice that is known for its natural appearance and dense, cushioned pile
- Kensington 38mm: An extra-thick, extra-resilient choice that is ideal for safe play of pets and children. It’s also suited for high-traffic zones as well as home gardens
- Holland Park 30mm: Popular with schools and nurseries, this grass type is strong, durable and child-friendly. Being so hard-wearing, it’s also ideal for any commercial application
- Easigrass Golf: Specially-designed golf grass to practice your swing from home
The benefits of artificial grass
Artificial grass is becoming ever-more popular, thanks to its wide array of time-saving, cost-effective benefits. Let’s take a closer look:
- Low maintenance and effort: Kick back and enjoy your new lawn, knowing you don’t need to worry about mowing or maintenance
- No patches or puddles: A pristine lawn in a variety of weathers is guaranteed with an Easigrass lawn
- Save time and money: Thanks to its low-maintenance and lack of fertilisers and pesticides, you can save plenty of time and money
- Looks great all year round: Expect a stunning lawn in all seasons. The beauty of artificial grass is that it does not lose its quality, whatever the weather conditions
- Safe for pets and children: A smart combination of odour-neutralising technology, high-porosity and safe, dense piles means that pooches and children can play in safety, comfort and hygiene
Don’t settle for cheap, low performance fake grass. For best look, quality and durable artificial grass installation in Chester, North Wales and the surrounding areas, choose Easigrass. Get in touch with our friendly team today.Request free samples Book a free survey