Types of Artificial Grass
As one of the largest suppliers of artificial grass in the UK, we offer you an unrivalled selection of authentic-look lawn surfaces for gardens to suit a variety of applications.
Our British-based designers have developed the most advanced technology in types of artificial grass for year-round use for all our domestic and commercial customers in the UK and worldwide.
Detailed research and development into pile heights, yarn fibre shape and stiffness, and lush green hues, have led us to accurately identify performance demands for each of our types of artificial grass.
This includes: enhancement of green tones for shady areas; crush resistant yarns for high-traffic spaces; as well as dead grass infills for an authentic natural look; and even mow stripes to mirror the appearance of precision-cut and rolled-green lawns.
Our artificial grass range
Our advanced technology synthetic grass range is UV stabilised and fully porous to provide efficient drainage, and is designed and tested to international standards to withstand the toughest of UK weather, all year round.
Over the years, we’ve developed a diverse choice of grass types to suit any purpose:
- Mayfair 50mm: An award-winning grass, ideal for family homes with children, pets and lots of activity – major Instagram influencer, Mrs. Hinch, chose this exact product for her lawn at home
- Belgravia 40mm: A simple, beautiful choice that is pet and child-friendly, looks natural and is perfect for gardens and terraces
- Easigrass Pet 35mm: The perfect choice for a pet-friendly lawn, with excellent resilience, porosity and low-odour technology
- Chelsea 40mm: Our RHS Gold Medal award-winning range of grass, famed for its ultra-realistic appearance and flexible application in lawns, patios, terraces and balconies
- Kensington 38mm: An extra-thick option that’s a comfy and resilient surface for children and pets alike
- Holland Park 30mm: A hard-wearing product suited to commercial areas or schools that experience heavy footfall
- Easigrass Golf: A natural-looking and high-performance grass, ideal for putting greens, either at home or at golf courses
Need a little more guidance? Let’s explore how to find the right grass for you.
Choosing the best artificial grass for your needs
If you are looking for a fake grass garden that looks and feels like the real thing, the Easigrass products range provides a full range of quality solutions, from soft-touch premier artificial lawns, to hard-wearing heavy-footfall AstroTurf surfaces.
Family/pets: Opt for one of our pet-friendly choices, complete with odour-eliminating technology, soft pile and excellent drainage
Commercial: Select a durable, easy-to-maintain option that can cope with the comings and goings of customers, schoolchildren or office staff. Schools may wish to opt for something that is also child-friendly.
Low-maintenance: Luckily, artificial grass is always a low-maintenance choice. Say goodbye to mud, mowing and mess with any Easigrass range. Our pet-friendly choices may require a little more maintenance than the others, as they will need an occasional hose-down to keep them fresh and odour-free.
Still not sure? Check out our quick quiz here to discover which grass is best suited to you.
Contact us today
To find our more about our varied types of artificial turf for any purpose, explore our website or chat to our team – we’re always happy to help.