Which artificial grass is best for me?
If you’re feeling a bit baffled as to which type of artificial grass to choose, you really aren’t alone. Now more than ever, the market is bursting with choices that cover everything from pet-friendly grass to child-safe options.
To help narrow down your selection and pinpoint what you really need, let’s explore how to choose the best type of artificial grass that works for you – and also take you through some options.
What are your needs?
So, what are your priorities? Maybe you have energetic dogs and, as such, are looking for grass which neutralises odours and is resistant to frantic, messy digging. Or perhaps you’re looking to protect your children with some shock-absorbent underlay. And it could be that all you’re seeking is just an ultra-realistic natural-looking lawn which doesn’t need the time-consuming upkeep.
Bullet point your main priorities and keep them in mind when browsing. Keep a lookout for products which can fulfil the criteria that are most important to you. At the end of the day, it’s all about research and comparison to ensure you get a product that will last a lifetime and perform exactly the way you want.
What are your options?
Here at Easigrass, we’re an award-winning artificial grass installer for the UK who have a huge range of product choices to suit all demands. The numbers next to each name correspond to the pile height of the grass.
- Holland Park 30mm: Our strongest, most durable grass which is specially designed for schools and other commercial high-traffic areas. It is also child-friendly for your peace of mind, and can be made pet-friendly.
- Easigrass Pet 35mm: Built and tested specifically for dogs, you can rest assured that the Easigrass Pet range will allow your furry friend to play to their heart’s content in safety, hygiene and without any muddy mess. Our resilient, low-odour, porous grass is perfect for keeping the grass in excellent, hygienic condition, while the high-density pile means it’s soft and comfortable on paws.
- Kensington 38mm: An extra-thick option that offers high-density C-shaped yarn technology. This means that it’s a multi-applicational option that is resilient enough to be used on family-friendly lawns, in corporate spaces and in any area that experiences plenty of footfall.
- Chelsea 40mm: An award-winning grass that is suited for lawns, patios, terraces and balconies. Made from soft yarn, the Chelsea product has a dense, cushioned pile that gives it a comfortable feel and stunning natural look – and can also be made to be child-safe and pet-friendly.
- Belgravia 40mm: A beautiful natural look is the main draw of this grass type, thanks to its dense and comfortable pile. It is also safe for pets and children, making it an ideal family-friendly lawn.
- Mayfair 50mm: A standout showpiece of artificial grass, our award-winning Mayfair product is perfect for gardens of all sizes for families who are looking for that realistic, luxurious look. It can also be made child-safe and pet-friendly.
- Easigrass Golf: Create a professional-standard home putting green with help from our Easigrass Golf range. With a variety of sub-options within our golf range, you can easily create the perfect place to practice, safe in the knowledge that you have a high-performance grass that has been designed specifically for golfing.
Easigrass is the UK’s leading provider of artificial grass. As an award-winning company, our grass products are celebrated for their ultra-realistic appearance and range of properties that include child-safe and pet-friendly designs. Find out what Easigrass can do for you by getting in touch with our helpful team today.